Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Status of gallery : UP !
Are you sure you are not getting confused. This gallery is a lil funny. The tags on the left are labeled as "related" image tags are shown above/below the image.
(01-04-2015, 07:05 AM)kitsuna Wrote:  Are you sure you are not getting confused. This gallery is a lil funny. The tags on the left are labeled as "related" image tags are shown above the image

.....................im tempted to lie right now to hide my stupidity....lol. im not going to though XD yea, nevermind, I was confusedand apparently did not see Iit say related for those tags.........and now its going to be plain as day I was stupid due to my comments on the picture ;p wow...its 2am and I must be tired. Thats my excuse and im sticking to it lol
Mmd123 aka mapmd1234
Stay furry my friends.
Not to worry i did the same thing. Related tags seem so useless but meh. I'll look into trying to change that later.
Will their be a link to the gallery put up on the main page of atf as before?

Edit: How come i can't change tags? I tagged a pic i uploaded wrong but their is no option to either delete or try again?
Need Help? Shoot me a pm!
(01-04-2015, 12:34 PM)Sinom Wrote:  Will their be a link to the gallery put up on the main page of atf as before?

I tried, couldn't figure it out, but again I'm not skilled.

Kitsuna, your move. (Get rid of Calendar if you need room, nobody uses this shit) :3
[Image: t5DFUtO.png?3]
so is their going to be a link to it on home page like before on the old site.
 Cool  R.I.S rest in sex ( loli sex )
(01-05-2015, 02:16 AM)plp. Wrote:  so is their going to be a link to it on home page like before on the old site.

i like how you didnt even look at the post above yours.
uhm...I can provide a link for the gallery, hell, I run the same dang forum software on my production site that you guys run, and I custom coded in by hand a link that was not there, so if need be, I can do it for you guys as well for free given that I use and love this site......so...just say the word and I can code it in without having to do anything fancy...all it needs is an edit to one of the templates, of which is fully revertible if you so choose.
only problem is that I would need TEMPORARY access to the admin backend so as to access the ability to edit the templates.....soo....yea, not sure how you would feel about giving a random user access to the admin backend, nice thing is it would log any actions I did, so youd know I didnt t touch anything I wasnt supposed to if you did decide to have me add the link ...if you know of another way for me to access the templates then I'm all ears, but thus far, being the admin of my site, thats the only way I know to access the templates the mybb system uses.
Mmd123 aka mapmd1234
Stay furry my friends.
Thank you for this, since Xbooru stopped showing lolis I came here (then the site went down), which had me going in circles in every inch of forum I could ever read from this reborn site. The gallery looks neat (I don't really remember the past one), good luck on the link people!

-B.A.D.inc.
"Just because you want to do something doesn't mean you like it"

-V
my bad kitsuna
 Cool  R.I.S rest in sex ( loli sex )
My offer to do so still stands if needed to be taken up on it.....however, given that im in all honesty just a random user you all dont know, I know ill likely be a last choice lol, and to be honest if I were in your guys' place id do it no other way either if it were me. Just remember my offer if you guys have trouble or somehow can't figure it out. Ill be honest though, if you guys can't then that will come as a surprise.
Mmd123 aka mapmd1234
Stay furry my friends.
Oh i can do it. I am just chronicly lazy, also busy. I'll get to it eventually.
134 pages listed at the bottom but as of this posting only up to page 115 is valid (for future reference, this boils down to meaning the last 19 pages). Whyyyyyyy?
Should I upload my collection (which is mostly from Lolibooru) or should I hold off on that until the rest of the old images are up and only post things that aren't already there?

I'm really glad to see it's up though and if you need a mod I'm more than willing.

You might also want to add some sort of link to the gallery from the home page. I'll remember the URL but anyone who missed these posts might not notice unless something is added.

That's my two cents anyway, thanks for all your hard work.
I am glad that it's up, but I gotta wonder, how many people should be uploading at a time, before it starts to slow down? Cause, I could just imagine the ones that were ever around just for the gallery anyway, trying to upload so much at one time. I just wonder how much it can handle.
You can't be a comedian, unless you can make fun of yourself.
We can handle a fairly decent amount of traffic at any given time. Hardware wise we are set. Bandwidth is the only thing that can be slowed down but it takes a pretty big chunk of bandwidth to make that happen.
I have over freaking 700 picture that I could give, but the thing wont even let me post one.
Live life the way you want to live it and don't let anyone tell you any different.
Hmm I had no problem uploading. Are you seeing an error message when you try?
Remember, the enemy's gate is down. ~ Ender's Game
If you're havin' shota problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems, but a shota ain't one!
no what happens is that when I try it just loads and loads.  I have to sometimes refresh here to make a post, so I try it there and it don't post.  i'm not sure if it is just the internet sense I get mine from my neighbors or what.

Like this post I had made. I post and it loads I have to refresh for it to post. If I try that with the pictures then it just goes away
Live life the way you want to live it and don't let anyone tell you any different.
Oh, hmm I'm not sure. I guess it's just taking a while to upload the images. :/
Remember, the enemy's gate is down. ~ Ender's Game
If you're havin' shota problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems, but a shota ain't one!