Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My gift to you all
While i don't much care for the celebration of the holidays, i do enjoy the thought of giving back in some way or another.
I suppose pretense is necessary, I love this site and what it represents. There are some people here I get along with great(For front being Smirk, Zanders, Simon and Capt_Rye) Some who while i don't exactly hate, annoy the hell out of me(Ergo Jemini and Gilgamesh), And some that flat out scare me(Loliaddict and Angel)

But one thing i can say about this community, as a collective whole, is that despite differences in thought. No one just shoots anyone else down. They are heard, they are attempted to be understood. And a loved that,and unfortunately I feel this is something haven't done as of late.

I do not apologize, as I feel actions speak louder than words ever do.
So as a gift for you all and my way of saying sorry.

I am torrenting the entirety of my Hentai RPG maker Games. Exclusive to you guys.
This is a collection of games, that i feel are the best of the best and worth your time. Translated or English made, Keep in mind that there are some out there that are good, but didn't fit my interests (I.E NTR and Corruption themes) If you want something akin to that, My sources are mainly Hongfire and ULMF.

Also I plan to subscribe to HRPG haven(an exclusive site that has a lot of translated rpg maker games not released to the public, and quite possibly many loli themed games as well.) I was planning to just keep it to myself but you guys are worth the risk.

However I will only do this if you guys are interested. Consider this me testing the waters, if enough people are interested I will see if i can smuggle some out for you guys. But remember this is an ATF exclusive, the ones i currently have are fine, but beyond these i don't wanna see any I label as such floating around the net, or they may link it back to me.
SO tell me what you guys think, and tell me if it's working or not. I've never made a torrent before.

I forgot to add. Some of the games are being constantly updated so they may either be unfinished, or go into japanese after a certain point
the ones in question are

Alone XP
Collars
Sim brothel 2 revival
Harem
and Violated heroine

Look them up if you want the updated versions.

Attached Files
.torrent   RPG Maker Games.zip.torrent (Size: 19.27 KB / Downloads: 137)
(12-25-2014, 06:55 AM)Masakan Wrote:  Some who while I don't exactly hate, annoy the hell out of me(Ergo Jemini and Gilgamesh)

I'd been wondering, glad to hear you don't EXACTLY hate me. Tongue

I'll remember this thread if I ever run out of fap material. Though my method to learn japanese is basically to read a lot of untranslated nukiges so...
[Image: t5DFUtO.png?3]
Merry Christmas Masakan!

*smirk hugs you*
"Even angels die in the arms of demons." -Marilyn Manson
Scare you? Hmm I was more expecting you to want to put two in the back of my head and leave me in a shallow grave but scare works. Big Grin Thanks for the games.
If anyone wishes to speak to the embodiment of evil then PM me, I'm almost always on.
[Image: yV366Qa.jpg]
i would actually like to play some hrpg myself
 Cool  R.I.S rest in sex ( loli sex )
I know I'm still very new but I'd love to play anything u can provide I'd really appreciate it
(12-25-2014, 06:55 AM)Masakan Wrote:  There are some people here I get along with great Some who while i don't exactly hate, annoy the hell out of me, And some that flat out scare me

In other words, Family.

Also to my knowledge "Sim Brothel 2 revival" is made by a english speaking team. You can go to their forum by just googling "Sim Brothel 2 revival" and find out how to get updates when they are available.
I used to keep up with it until I lost internet earlier this year and now can't for other reasons, but I think it's a fun game and I have lost hours to this game, and that's saying something especially about a game that's not even finished.
[Image: Ava8876378325hf.png]
Thank you for this excellent gift, Masakan. Cool

Will download after my other torrents are done. Big Grin
I'm sitting here alone in darkness
waiting to be free,
Lonely and forlorn I'm crying
I long for my time to come
death means just life
Please let me die in solitude

Coming soon! A file server with my entire lolicon doujin & manga collection.... with also my hentai mangas too.  I'm currently in the final stages of reconfiguring it's web page, so stay tuned!!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=380]
I've been named! I'll have to download this wonderful stuff when I get home :/
I am the God of Hentai.
i'm hurt. you left me out D:
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
(12-27-2014, 05:44 PM)Touma Wrote:  i'm hurt. you left me out D:

Hey at least you don't scare him.
If anyone wishes to speak to the embodiment of evil then PM me, I'm almost always on.
[Image: yV366Qa.jpg]
(12-27-2014, 06:03 PM)Loliaddict Wrote:  
(12-27-2014, 05:44 PM)Touma Wrote:  i'm hurt. you left me out D:

Hey at least you don't scare him.

still, a mention would be nice. though i guess i could see why. since i haven't really talked to him much.
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
(12-25-2014, 09:21 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(12-25-2014, 06:55 AM)Masakan Wrote:  Some who while I don't exactly hate, annoy the hell out of me(Ergo Jemini and Gilgamesh)

I'd been wondering, glad to hear you don't EXACTLY hate me. Tongue

Hazard of having a strong opinion and voicing it frequently I guess. You are more likely to have it noticed by someone who is of a different mind-set.

Anyway, great. I guess I mirror the stance of several people here. I have a lot on my plate coming up, so I probably won't be able to indulge any time soon, but I will remember this thread.
If I was a little girl I'd give you my *thanks*... Hell I'd give you my *thanks* anyway. Thank you very much.
Kunihiro is my waifu
[Image: untit1dtk9p.png]
How did i miss this tread? Tongue Thanks for the torrent Masakan! Big Grin
Need Help? Shoot me a pm!
First off, thank you for the torrent. I can't wait to play these games.

Unfortunately, when I try to play some of the games they say that I'm missing a dll file.
Every day sends future to past
Every breathe brings me one less to my last
(12-28-2014, 11:02 PM)Morrowind542 Wrote:  First off, thank you for the torrent. I can't wait to play these games.

Unfortunately, when I try to play some of the games they say that I'm missing a dll file.

shouldnt be that hard, either find the rtp that its associated with either rpgmaker 2000, xp, vx or xp ace shouldn't be too hard to find.

Or look for the dll file it says to get you can literally type it on google and it will be there.
(12-29-2014, 01:36 AM)Masakan Wrote:  
(12-28-2014, 11:02 PM)Morrowind542 Wrote:  First off, thank you for the torrent. I can't wait to play these games.

shouldnt be that hard, either find the rtp that its associated with either rpgmaker 2000, xp, vx or xp ace shouldn't be too hard to find.

Or look for the dll file it says to get you can literally type it on google and it will be there.

I figured out that it was because I didn't have the RTPs. This is my first time using RPGmaker, so I didn't realise that I needed them(or that they even existed).

I also googled and downloaded the missing dlls, and that didn't work because it seems the games are actually looking for the RTP installations.
Can you post the RPT link please also what exactly is it
Download all three: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages