Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
< Insert Obligatory Intro Thread Here
Rainbow 
For those who dun know me yet;

high; I'm a 20 yr old fangirl weeaboo-trash, who suffers an obsession with the spooky and gloomy. I'm a walking Rule 34 artist, and proud Hikikomori. I have multiple familiars: 2 rats, 3 turtles, and one black cat. I consider myself an eternally horny, immortal lolita who's slightly undead.

addictions included but are not limited to:
everything kawaii/pastel/goth/lolita, mary jane, anti anxiety meds, anorexia, my pets, shotacon and traps (because underage anime boys = sexy)
~*~

faves:
adventure time
the devil is a part timer
soul eater
watamote
MLP: friendship is magic
madocka magica
courage the cowardly dog
ren and stimpy
bioshock everything
assassin's creed
star trek
star wars
Harry potter
SMITE
boku no pico
Dragonball
the big o
zatch bell
Yugioh
Alice's Madness Returns
Black Butler

(the list goes on....)

And I'll throw in a selfie for good measure; after all, chick pedos like myself are about as rare as unicorns.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 5vjo5YX.gif]

[Image: EtDVS1Q.jpg]
except that I've never actually seen a unicorn.

Nice to have you back, luv' Big Grin
[Image: pride_signature_by_prideofmine-d86hlyp.jpg]
Welcome back sick!! It's so great to have this realm of Pervertedness back :3
"The appendage is emaciated and forked with lightning. Crooked and deformed, it is now but an impure version of what it once was. In pursuit of contentment through wisdom he has become the God Arm" -Smirk
Do you just copy and paste that everywhere *Glares* Tongue
Yuppp I'm lazy xD

Unicorn fight!
~Boris The Soviet Love Hammer~
dang are you me genderbent?

well on a serious note nice to meet ya and thx for the infooverload, always nice to know who im stalking XP

ahh i remember my smite times, though i quited it cause it consumed too much of my free time... and now i try to be active on this forum <.< god damn it!

hope to have some good talks with ya :3
Ich bin aus Deutschland also sprich mich gerne auf deutsch an wenn du möchtest :3

-i tolerate everything so talk away im happy to speak with ya :3-
Yo. I'm happy to see you back sick. It's been too long.

Read my *NEW* shotaXloli story We Can't Do That Here (on chapter 6 as of Nov. 15th)
I'm restoring my old shotaXloli stories. Read Trapped in the Snow & A Weekend Without Parents.

[Image: sigpic92266_1.gif]
Welcome Back! I missed the sight of that dancing gameboy! Now the forum is complete again Tongue
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
(11-11-2014, 12:50 PM)Sinom Wrote:  I missed the sight of that dancing gameboy! Now the forum is complete again  Tongue

Knowing her, she's gonna change her signature within the next 2 weeks or so. There's been a pattern xD

But yeah, ain't no ATF without a foxxy Wink
[Image: pride_signature_by_prideofmine-d86hlyp.jpg]
SickLollipop is the best lollipop!
Shiiiit, there's way too much stuff for me to check everyone elses' fresh intros. So once again, high, dudes. :x

Thanks for the warm welcome back ~squee~ I'm gonna go haunt the rest of the forums now... -flutters away-

(11-14-2014, 01:45 AM)SickLollipop Wrote:  Shiiiit, there's  way too much stuff for me to check everyone elses' fresh intros. So once again, high, dudes. :x

Thanks for the warm welcome back ~squee~ I'm gonna go haunt the rest of the forums now... -flutters away-

Smooth SickLollipop....real smooth  Tongue
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
OMG! Lolli has returned!!!!! Heart Well I already knew that but she is just that awesome to post this for!!!! Welcome back to ATF and enjoy every second of it!!!!