Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
< Insert Obligatory Intro Thread Here
Rainbow 
For those who dun know me yet;

high; I'm a 20 yr old fangirl weeaboo-trash, who suffers an obsession with the spooky and gloomy. I'm a walking Rule 34 artist, and proud Hikikomori. I have multiple familiars: 2 rats, 3 turtles, and one black cat. I consider myself an eternally horny, immortal lolita who's slightly undead.

addictions included but are not limited to:
everything kawaii/pastel/goth/lolita, mary jane, anti anxiety meds, anorexia, my pets, shotacon and traps (because underage anime boys = sexy)
~*~

faves:
adventure time
the devil is a part timer
soul eater
watamote
MLP: friendship is magic
madocka magica
courage the cowardly dog
ren and stimpy
bioshock everything
assassin's creed
star trek
star wars
Harry potter
SMITE
boku no pico
Dragonball
the big o
zatch bell
Yugioh
Alice's Madness Returns
Black Butler

(the list goes on....)

And I'll throw in a selfie for good measure; after all, chick pedos like myself are about as rare as unicorns.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 5vjo5YX.gif]

[Image: EtDVS1Q.jpg]
except that I've never actually seen a unicorn.

Nice to have you back, luv' Big Grin
[Image: pride_signature_by_prideofmine-d86hlyp.jpg]
Welcome back sick!! It's so great to have this realm of Pervertedness back :3
"Your friends are your greatest treasure, an unending wealth of love that can't be measured." -smirk
Do you just copy and paste that everywhere *Glares* Tongue
Yuppp I'm lazy xD

Unicorn fight!
Level 82 Technomancer
dang are you me genderbent?

well on a serious note nice to meet ya and thx for the infooverload, always nice to know who im stalking XP

ahh i remember my smite times, though i quited it cause it consumed too much of my free time... and now i try to be active on this forum <.< god damn it!

hope to have some good talks with ya :3
Ich bin aus Deutschland also sprich mich gerne auf deutsch an wenn du möchtest :3

-i tolerate everything so talk away im happy to speak with ya :3-
Yo. I'm happy to see you back sick. It's been too long.

Read my *NEW* shotaXloli story We Can't Do That Here (on chapter 6 as of Nov. 15th)
I'm restoring my old shotaXloli stories. Read Trapped in the Snow & A Weekend Without Parents.

[Image: sigpic92266_1.gif]
Welcome Back! I missed the sight of that dancing gameboy! Now the forum is complete again Tongue
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
(11-11-2014, 12:50 PM)Sinom Wrote:  I missed the sight of that dancing gameboy! Now the forum is complete again  Tongue

Knowing her, she's gonna change her signature within the next 2 weeks or so. There's been a pattern xD

But yeah, ain't no ATF without a foxxy Wink
[Image: pride_signature_by_prideofmine-d86hlyp.jpg]
SickLollipop is the best lollipop!
Shiiiit, there's way too much stuff for me to check everyone elses' fresh intros. So once again, high, dudes. :x

Thanks for the warm welcome back ~squee~ I'm gonna go haunt the rest of the forums now... -flutters away-

(11-14-2014, 01:45 AM)SickLollipop Wrote:  Shiiiit, there's  way too much stuff for me to check everyone elses' fresh intros. So once again, high, dudes. :x

Thanks for the warm welcome back ~squee~ I'm gonna go haunt the rest of the forums now... -flutters away-

Smooth SickLollipop....real smooth  Tongue
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
OMG! Lolli has returned!!!!! Heart Well I already knew that but she is just that awesome to post this for!!!! Welcome back to ATF and enjoy every second of it!!!!