Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain and Pleasure (loliXshota NSFW Loliaddict and Smirk)
Jack

I wake up in a small bedroom. I feel... Groggy. I try to move but I'm tied up. "Hello?!" I yell out nervously.
"Even angels die in the arms of demons." -Marilyn Manson
Olivia

As Jack tries to move around the door opens and a little blond girl walks in. "Oh goody your awake!"
If anyone wishes to speak to the embodiment of evil then PM me, I'm almost always on.
[Image: yV366Qa.jpg]
"Excuse me... Why the heck am I tied up?!" I ask angrily.
She walks up to him. "Hey, no yelling!" She punches him in the stomach. "If you want an answer then ask nicely."
If anyone wishes to speak to the embodiment of evil then PM me, I'm almost always on.
"AHH! Ugh... C-could you please tell me why I'm tied up?"
"Thats a good boy. I saw you at the park a couple of days ago and you were so pretty that I had to have you. So now I'm going to be training you!" She giggles.
"Training me?! You're crazy! Let me go right now you idiot!" I yell.
"Idiot? You can't use bad words like that!" She sits on his stomach and starts to repeatedly slap his face.
"S-stop! P-please!" I begin crying. "I-I'll be good! J-just tell me what you want! Why're you training me?"
"I'm training you not to be naughty." She turns around and starts to undo his pants.
"H-hey! Stop that! D-don't look at me naked you pervert!"
She turns back around "Pervert.........PERVERT!!!" She jumps off of him and grabs a ruler, lifts up his shirt, and starts beating the side of his abdomen. "You will not speak like that!"
"P-p-please stop!! I-I'm sorry! I won't call you pervert! I won't call you any names! Please I'm sorry!" I say feeling extremely humiliated
She hits him a few more times. "Are you sure?"
"Y-y-yes... I-I am... M-mistress..." I say sobbing
"Good boy." She gets back on him and takes down his pants and underwear.
"What're you going to do now mistress?" I ask nervously.
"I'm going to train you. Now you better hold it in, or else." She puts his small penis in her mouth.
"H-hold it in? Why?!" I asked
"Because that's what good boys do." She swirls her tongue around the head of his penis.