Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Allthefallen translations - Loli
05-31-2012, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2012 11:14 PM by NecrovalleyD.)
RE: Allthefallen translations - Loli
Here's our latest; It's toddler by the wonderful and talented Ohta Takeshi, so enjoy! Heart

Torrent

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.rar  [Ohta Takeshi] Marino Illuminations [english] ATF.rar (Size: 15.89 MB / Downloads: 2536)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Oh my! This is a continuation from the other story! I really love this couple!

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.
06-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Can you guys translate this part from Enjeru?
Ever since I went through it I've been wondring what the "plot" is in it Tongue

Attached File(s)
.rar  anthology_enjeru.rar (Size: 5.17 MB / Downloads: 852)
06-01-2012, 04:41 AM
(06-01-2012 12:24 AM)Twistedes Wrote:  Can you guys translate this part from Enjeru?
That's a pretty interesting and hot story, shame the scan isn't the best quality. I just had a play in Photoshop and it could be cleaned up acceptably, however.

That said, we have quite the list of things already set out to do already! It's turning into a real backlog, hehe.
06-01-2012, 04:58 AM
(06-01-2012 04:41 AM)Tiramisu Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 12:24 AM)Twistedes Wrote:  Can you guys translate this part from Enjeru?
That's a pretty interesting and hot story, shame the scan isn't the best quality. I just had a play in Photoshop and it could be cleaned up acceptably, however.

That said, we have quite the list of things already set out to do already! It's turning into a real backlog, hehe.

As long as you guys do it at some point, it's ok.

And yeah, those scans was badish, thought I had another version of it somewhere, but couldn't find it.
06-02-2012, 07:16 PM
(06-01-2012 04:58 AM)Twistedes Wrote:  
(06-01-2012 04:41 AM)Tiramisu Wrote:  

As long as you guys do it at some point, it's ok.

And yeah, those scans was badish, thought I had another version of it somewhere, but couldn't find it.
Hi, It's Kudo from LoliLoli Hunters, thought of giving my greetings since you guys have been pretty active lately.
About that Enjeru story, its the prequel to the one I did, "Rhapsody". The artist is Serizawa Yuuji and it was later released in his tankoubon which scans are lot better than the magazine. Also you forgot the last page. I uploaded the tankoubon scan of that chapter for you guys if you plan to work on it.

Did your editor read the Ero-otoko guide to editing I linked from EXH in one of your releases? I'd really appreciate that, you can probably agree with me that your editing could use some polishing. I'll gladly provide you with pack of fonts and some tips if your editor wants that.
Well then, thanks for all you've done and luck to upcoming things.

Attached File(s)
.zip  Rhapsody.zip (Size: 7.12 MB / Downloads: 774)
06-02-2012, 11:05 PM
(06-02-2012 07:16 PM)Kudo Wrote:  Hi, It's Kudo from LoliLoli Hunters, thought of giving my greetings since you guys have been pretty active lately.
Glad you dropped in!

(06-02-2012 07:16 PM)Kudo Wrote:  I uploaded the tankoubon scan of that chapter for you guys if you plan to work on it.
Thanks, that's much appreciated =)

(06-02-2012 07:16 PM)Kudo Wrote:  Did your editor read the Ero-otoko guide to editing I linked from EXH in one of your releases? I'd really appreciate that, you can probably agree with me that your editing could use some polishing.
NecrovalleyD is the editor, I'm sure he'd happily receive any advice you could offer. That said, the EXH gallery in which you linked the guide was his very first effort at typesetting, and since then much improvement has been made. Of course, nobody is perfect and there is always room for improvement =)
06-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Oh wow welcome Kudo.
Yes I did read the Ero-otoko guide it was quite helpful and I agree >_> I'm a crumby editor but I'm learning as I go, so of course tips are always welcome.

Contact info?
Twitter: NecrovalleyD (not a lot going on there but I try)
06-03-2012, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 12:38 AM by Kudo.)
(06-03-2012 12:08 AM)NecrovalleyD Wrote:  Oh wow welcome Kudo.
Yes I did read the Ero-otoko guide it was quite helpful and I agree >_> I'm a crumby editor but I'm learning as I go, so of course tips are always welcome.

It's definitely better than some other groups and one guy who has done TL/Edit for years and never learns...
I have few problems with it myself, of course editing is in the eye of the beholder but you might want to think of:

Fonts, This is pretty normal stuff as you start you don't have much fonts that resemble the original japanese, but I can help you out by zipping some fonts I like using and you can then see if there is any you like there.

Font Spacing, This is my main problem I don't like, I did this too on my third edit and then I noticed it, (Didn't have it in my first/second one because had better font on it that didn't have this problem.) when the lines goes to other row, or you press enter on the line, there is too big gap between the lines and it makes it look.. well, bad for some reason. You don't have to fill the whole bubble with text, and having smaller spacing makes it look lot more better. On Photoshop you can adjust the space between lines but I don't know what program you use. And fonts have different default spacing.

Well, other than those just make sure the bubbles are always clean, smudges make it look bad and give some extra effort for cumming moans, its worth it as people (Read: ME) tend to time cumming on those pages too..

I added the fonts I like to use as attachment, hopefully there's some you like.
Keep up the good work.
06-03-2012, 01:13 AM
WOW!!! Lolicons united!!! The League of Extraordinary (Lolicon) Gentlemen

Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things.
06-03-2012, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 12:26 PM by Armoro.)
Some of the bad typesetting is my fault, but I have since stopped, so it should improve from now on, also NecrovalleyD is learning more and more after each translation, he keeps getting better and our translation quality will continue to increase as well.
Thank you for your advice and words of wisdom, I greatly appreciate it myself.

(On skype I am always either set to "away" or "invisible" If you want to talk just go ahead and message me and if I am on I'll respond, if not I will respond when I do get on)

Never take anything I say seriously unless I use my serious face
This is my serious face Notamused
06-04-2012, 12:03 AM
(06-03-2012 12:25 PM)Armoro Wrote:  Some of the bad typesetting is my fault, but I have since stopped, so it should improve from now on, also NecrovalleyD is learning more and more after each translation, he keeps getting better and our translation quality will continue to increase as well.
Thank you for your advice and words of wisdom, I greatly appreciate it myself.

I wouldn't say bad, you should keep working on it too! Like Tiramisu said no one is perfect and if there is a will to improve I'm sure everyone can grasp hold of it. I await great things of you all.
06-05-2012, 08:30 AM
[Image: 6cdd5489a137816d5caa59661814266952506255...-jpg_l.jpg]
[Maka Fushigi] Short Distance Relationship - The Cousin [English] ATF

Attached File(s)
.rar  Short Distance Relationship - The Cousin.rar (Size: 14.56 MB / Downloads: 1723)

Contact info?
06-15-2012, 06:04 AM
We gotts a new translation out niggas

[Image: 96959bc33a52e68ec5ee279b8d00415b8651b632...-jpg_l.jpg]
[Maka Fushigi] Short Distance Relationship - The Daughter [English] ATF
Torrent

Attached File(s)
.rar  [Maka Fushigi] Short Distance Relationship - The Daughter [English] ATF.rar (Size: 17.65 MB / Downloads: 1929)

Contact info?
06-15-2012, 06:51 AM
This one damn good.

(On skype I am always either set to "away" or "invisible" If you want to talk just go ahead and message me and if I am on I'll respond, if not I will respond when I do get on)

Never take anything I say seriously unless I use my serious face
This is my serious face Notamused
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
I like it.
07-31-2012, 07:44 AM
Sorry this one took so long.

[Image: cf5bbe1d4d1edc44efc7eaa4456b09c2304a62e3...-jpg_l.jpg]
[Tetsu] Nao-chan is a really small girl [English] ATF
Torrent

Attached File(s)
.rar  [Tetsu] Nao-chan is a really small girl [English] ATF.rar (Size: 9.26 MB / Downloads: 1806)

Contact info?
08-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Wow, have I just witnessed the birth of a scanlation group?! I'm proud of you guys and love the work you've been doing! Can't wait to see future developments.
08-10-2012, 02:09 PM
This Short Distance Relationship series is interesting, but I'd recommend if you do a series to include a 'chapter 1/2/3' label in the file name so that it remains organized for people. I basically have to read this thread to know the order, so I'll relabel them myself.
08-10-2012, 03:06 PM
(08-10-2012 02:09 PM)tyc Wrote:  This Short Distance Relationship series is interesting, but I'd recommend if you do a series to include a 'chapter 1/2/3' label in the file name so that it remains organized for people. I basically have to read this thread to know the order, so I'll relabel them myself.
Well if the stories were connected then sure but they aren't and you can read'em in whatever order you like.

Contact info?
10-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Been a while since we were productive but for the moment we're back at it.
Thanks in no small part to LibertyValance, couldn't do it without ya bro.

[Image: b6bed86c7da4e7f4d897b8e810d9e9c3cddd75f6...-jpg_l.jpg]
[ro] Nae's Bath [English] ATF

Enjoy it y'all

Attached File(s)
.zip  [ro] Nae's Bath [English] ATF.zip (Size: 10.51 MB / Downloads: 2017)

Contact info?
10-17-2012, 02:48 PM
a ro doujin? well awwright then. Big Grin
10-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Necro: Could you please start using Pimp&Host for your previews?
So that we can see them in their original size.
10-19-2012, 03:40 AM
The Short Distance Relationship is one of the better series ive read... how come it skips over ch.5 though; anyone know what going on with that? Would Really appreciate a translated version.
10-19-2012, 02:06 PM
(10-19-2012 02:17 AM)Twistedes Wrote:  Necro: Could you please start using Pimp&Host for your previews?
So that we can see them in their original size.

Sorry but no. I dont want the preview to be to big, If you wanna see the full size pic then just download the file.

(10-19-2012 03:40 AM)dickmaster345 Wrote:  The Short Distance Relationship is one of the better series ive read... how come it skips over ch.5 though; anyone know what going on with that? Would Really appreciate a translated version.

The reason for it is that since none of the chapters are really connected we more or less just pick a chapter at random and translate it. hopefully we'll be able to get to the rest soon.

Contact info?