Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
gallery has been disabled
Yesterday, 06:37 AM
gallery has been disabled
the gallery was eating up too many resources so i've been forced to close it off until the gallery's database is optimized. if you can help me with bugfixes and optimizations then let me know, but if you seriously don't know your stuff then don't bother. i need an expert that will do things properly and will stick to their word when they say they're going to do something. for the time being i will have to work on a fix by myself and that's going to be quite time consuming given my poor health and low experience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
RE: gallery has been disabled
What can i do to help?
Yesterday, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:24 PM by chaosscizzors.)
Quote:What can i do to help?
unless you're a php and sql wizard, nothing.
if everything goes according to plan the gallery should be functioning within a week, but i highly doubt it will. nothing ever seems to go according to plan around here.
i guess you could... pray? if we all come together we can complete the spirit bomb and defeat gygas.
Today, 05:40 PM
The problem I assume is that there are people who have Crawlers running and are siphoning all the resources, did you get any error messages about the gallery so we could start finding out what is the cause of it?

[Image: 01e8d85c05ace3f1bb4be047b44c5defdd781580.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user