Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Lolicon/hentai video site
09-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Video Lolicon/hentai video site
What up ATF, how's it hanging?

Long time no post, but that is because of this beautiful website I discovered last month called Craving Hentai. It has a lot of great hentai titles on it and surprisingly enough, it has a ton of lolicon videos too.

This is where I spent so many lonely nights last month: http://cravinghentai.com/anime-search/ A simple advanced search can bring you a good sized handful of uncensored lolicon hentai but if you don't mind the censorship you have a fuc*ton of lolicon hentai videos to choose from. One of my personal favorites is "Forest Fairy Remi-Chan" which is uncensored (how they should be) and is funny, cute and very fun to watch. It also has a rarely seen anal sex scene involving the main loli character.

The site is really great, it is easy to get around, new content is put up weekly and the annoying chat bar on the right hand side can be disabled (praise the lawd).

What I want to know is what other sites do people watch lolicon hentai on? I can't find too many sites that have uncensored lolicon hentai on them and this one is one of the few that has high quality uncensored lolicon videos.

Tl;dr
http://cravinghentai.com/ has lots of loli videos, what sites do you use to watch loli videos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 04:21 PM by Vvren.)
RE: Lolicon/hentai video site
hentai2stream or somethingnother
Needs more toddlercon.
09-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Jackpot! Thanks Freshbakedpi!!
Oh my. Decent hentai sites are rarity,but this one is a Real Gem you don't have to skim threw so many uncensored, looks beautiful,and theres loli. What a Great find. Heart God Bless You Freshbakedpi. Thanks for sharing.Epic

THANKS a Million.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Whats Existentialism!?Awesometrip
09-12-2013, 04:16 PM
(09-12-2013 12:05 AM)skizm Wrote:  Jackpot! Thanks Freshbakedpi!!
Oh my. Decent hentai sites are rarity,but this one is a Real Gem you don't have to skim threw so many uncensored, looks beautiful,and theres loli. What a Great find. Heart God Bless You Freshbakedpi. Thanks for sharing.Epic

THANKS a Million.

I'm happy to have helped you! Awesome

Now will you excuse me while I watch Fruits Cup FapFap
11-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Am I too late to this game? The links provided don't go anywhere, and one even seemed to point me to a .gov web page before I closed the window. After only 3 months, is this one of the sites that may have been taken down due to DDOS or a directed attack of real cp to get it closed?
11-20-2013, 03:52 PM
They seem to be shutdown.
None of them go to .gov web pages though.
11-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Seems someone has recreated the site here: http://www.cravinghentai.tv/

I have not looked through this yet, but let me know if this is identical to the original.
11-20-2013, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2013 08:41 PM by Vvren.)
Lots of people are sad CravingHentai.com was shut down. Myself included. So in an effort to help those of you that are unable to find another good, high quality Hentai streaming website, we've brought CravingHentai.tv into being. We're not the same people that made CravingHentai - but we were fans of the website, and frequented it all the time! We are in no way attempting to replace CravingHentai. Nor are we claiming we're the same people. We just want to continue the legacy that made CravingHentai an amazing Hentai streaming website! We have hopes that you'll enjoy the new CravingHentai as much as the old one! We don't have quite as many Hentai series yet, but we're trying to get whatever we don't have - up - as soon as we can! We're also currently working on restoring the old theme, and the old features. But that takes time, money, and effort. So please bear with us and support us while we work towards restoring the site to its former glory!
11-21-2013, 04:55 AM
We love you!!! I got a lot of hentai from the site. Glad to see someone trying to bring it back
11-21-2013, 05:59 AM
I don't see the lolicon you mentioned
11-21-2013, 06:33 AM
It's all over the place.
11-21-2013, 08:11 AM
I ment in the video website
11-22-2013, 03:11 AM
http://www.cravinghentai.tv/hentai-list/
02-28-2014, 01:45 AM
it has it.
02-28-2014, 02:21 AM
I wish it had search functionality and tags so that I could find videos easier....sigh!
03-24-2014, 02:39 AM
does anyone know of any lolicon video sites that I can see on the Wii?
04-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Wish someone would make a toddlercon one