Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Age did you prefer?
When is a Toddler a real Toddler? From What Age do you like them and have Fantasies with them?. Well at 5-8 Month i call them Baby, cause they´re so cute ^^ and from 12 month to 4 years i call them Toddler ^^ (My Diaper Ages  Heart )
"Don't let growing up destroy your inner child!" Heart
to me loli is more of a body type. so as long as they fit the body type, age is irrelevant.
Loli: 2-14

Shota: 5-16
"Try and make peace with ignorant prudes. If you cannot then instead bitch-slap them. Hard." -smirk
I like them female four to the!be ,dark hair with blue eye but all of them are great at that age. Heart
Loli: 11 - 14

Shota: 9 - 13
For loli's my age preference is 8-10, although i been know to like them even at 5-6 so it depends on the loli. Wink
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
Almost as Sinom over there, 7 - 10 are the ages where we find the most precious treasures but of course it depends on the loli, she may be 4 or 16 if the body suits me, she's a loli for me
[Image: Mwuy54w.jpg]
Age itself shouldnt matter as long body is of a 6-14 year old girl
I like from ages 5-16. My favorites from those years would have to be from 5-9. There just look so cute and innocent in them years to me.
Live life the way you want to live it and don't let anyone tell you any different.
The perfection for me is beetwen 4-8 years :3
Young lady, have you ever seen an angel? They are beautiful, they shine with beautiful light...Like true demons.
Age is of no matter for me as long as their bodies are dainty and young looking
I guess 7 to 15~
For me I've got to say

Loli: 4-14ish
Shota:6-12ish
~~I walk up to the club and I'm like, I got social anxiety and I'd rather be home right now. ~~
I'm not into toddles but other than that I don't have huge preference. 8-12 and to 14 probably, but as I said, it's not huge.
I'm  R y n d i k a on skype (without dashes.) I don't bite if you want to chitchat. Angel
For my shotas? Usually my main age range is 6-10. It can easily go up to 12 or spike down to 3 or 4 depending though! <3
~I like small boyz, and I cannot lie. You other shotas can't deny! That when a boy walks in with that really cute face and that body in this place You get sprung!~
Preference for lolis or shotas goes between 6-10. Not quite on the way to puberty. I couldn't tell you why, I'm just not into pre-teens. I just want that soft body without all the baby fat. Ugh, I'm so picky.
Probably the softest lolicon you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting!

Check out my stories on AO3! Just search for my name!
I love the diffrences between the prefered Age xD. But most of you are into the pre Puberty 6-12 i guess Smile

So i am the Weirdo xD And believe me i am proud of it ^^
"Don't let growing up destroy your inner child!" Heart
It's changed over time. When I first got into lolis, about 7 to 10 was my preferred range. Now I'm up for just about anything, but I prefer my lolis between 9 and 13. Young enough to be innocent, old enough to be curious. Smile
[Image: LPIC_COUNTER.png]
[Image: ATFSIG2_SANZENIN_NAGI_QFW_V4.png]
I dont care anything under 12 but i would have to say my dream age wound be either 4 or 8
just admit it you want to get it on with a loli or shota. I know I do  Wink  
Umm, we're talking cartoons right since I don't have any level of attraction to IRL kids.

For both loli and shota it's basically age 6 to 13. That's a super-innocent age. Really though, it doesn't matter. Anime is done in such a way that a 10 year old can look like she's 20 and a 16 year old can look like she's 9.

Read my *NEW* shotaXloli story We Can't Do That Here (on chapter 6 as of Nov. 15th)
I'm restoring my old shotaXloli stories. Read Trapped in the Snow & A Weekend Without Parents.

[Image: sigpic92266_1.gif]
I like to go by this picture... 4-8 I guess.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: lsuvod.gif]