Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh look, this place is back.
To the 3 of you that remember me, hello again. Smile
[Image: LPIC_COUNTER.png] <-- updated 12.16.2014
[Image: ATFSIG2_SANZENIN_NAGI_QFW_V4.png]
Hey! I remember you! Welcome back! ^^
Don't worry I remember you too. Well that two so who's the third?
[Image: yV366Qa.jpg]
Not me, since I'm new 'round these parts. But now that I've seen your name, I'll remember you in the future. Does that work?
i remember you~. we got 3. theres probably a fourth person. anyway, welcome back to the brand new atf.
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi
I recognize the picture in your sig, and your profile pic looks familiar, but I don't think I knew you. Although, I'd be glad to get to know you now.
PM me if you'd like to chat. My PM Box is usually empty, but tends to fill quickly. I always try to reply to any PM sent my way, though, so don't hesitate to send me one if you wanna talk! And if you'd like to join my Cult of The Basement, send me a PM.
I am Mortanius, the Necromancer! Guardian of the Pillar of Death! An ally to the vampires! An enemy to The Unspoken! I provide guidance for the Scion of Balance! I am the unwilling cause of the Circle's corruption, and the catalyst for its purification!
Quotes:
"I have asked myself many times what spawn would be born if the seed of corruption were to impregnate the womb of tyranny. I think I have finally found my answer... our society." -Erasmus (aka me).
"Since all the world is noise, it's best to just shut up and listen. We'll get along better that way." -Me.
"Here's to hoping that being a lolicon will be accepted someday." -Me.
Ah I remember you! Welcome back! Smile
"The appendage is emaciated and forked with lightning. Crooked and deformed, it is now but an impure version of what it once was. In pursuit of contentment through wisdom he has become the God Arm" -Smirk
I recognize your name too. Tongue
Welcome back to ATF! Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=380]
See! That is alot more then three people! Tongue

Although i don't remember you but that doesn't matter! What matters is that you are a fellow member now again so WELCOME. Big Grin
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
I remember seeing you around before! (Your signature is great, btw)
Let's get to know each other this time Smile

Welcome back and nice to meet you Noonstar!