Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
My skyrim Loli character
06-30-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: My skyrim Loli character
Yeah, loverslab seems to be down, so I can't even visit their site to look at the loli mods. Notawesome

If someone could just make a .rar file or something that has the files for the mod, I'd be very greatful!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 03:10 PM by Master.)
Loverslab is up for me, I wont be able to rar as my setup is a mess! but Ill try and help.

Here are some threads with related loli mods:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15192-yii...-upd-0902/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18120-upd...e-v41-wip/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15201-new-elin-race/

If need more info Ill be happy to help!
Also list some mods I use in my signature tumblr.

07-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Huh, it seems my problem was that I was trying to view it in chrome. Not sure why, but Chrome seems to hate loverslab, but Firefox appears to be alright.

I'll try to see about making some loli characters, but it'll be a while, since I have Skyrim modded to hell and back, which could cause problems.
08-02-2013, 12:26 PM
I was following your account on Tumblr, Mastersplaytoys, but I don't see you anymore? did they delete you?
08-04-2013, 06:19 PM
I love this thread. Trying out the first in the three links. Will respond with progress.

"Stick around, I repeat: The Future will most certainly not be dull.” ~ warp

"I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim." ~ Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon

Sorry if I whine like a little b*tch sometimes, it's just what I do. Please forgive me! <3
08-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Update: It's really easy to use the first link if you have Nexus Mod Manager and realize that the Mediafire link to download it is NMM Compatible. Makes it a helluva lot easier. Now I have a vampire greatsword tank, an archer, and a mage.

"Stick around, I repeat: The Future will most certainly not be dull.” ~ warp

"I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim." ~ Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon

Sorry if I whine like a little b*tch sometimes, it's just what I do. Please forgive me! <3
08-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Thanks and glad you guys enjoy the links and mods.
Post your characters too!

Yes the blog was taken down( happens sooner or later), but I relinked a new one in my sig if anyone cares Wink Ill keep it updated

08-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey, I've gotten the loli texture mods working. But the sex animations don't. When I use the FNIS .exe to install animations (spell sex animation, etc), all my characters are scarecrows.

How did you manage to get yours to work / which animation files did you use?

Thanks for your help!
08-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Make sure you have the latest SKSE installed.
http://skse.silverlock.org/

Just Download the latest build and start the game up with the exe it comes with.

Some animation mods, if not all, require this program to function correctly.

Awesomeblushing

09-10-2013, 05:29 AM
I use the Children of the Sky Mod, skyrim fashion designer (lets you dressup/undress npcs) and the Sex Addicts mod (one and three are from Loverslab, two is from the nexus) for a when I feel like some 3d loli. I also use the creation kit and the spf command in the console to make my own npcs, usually of people I know but younger versions of them. On LL there are a few compilation threads that list all the loli armors, but I've found that standard armours scale down just fine. If anyone is interested in more precise instruction on how to get this working, I could copy paste my load order to show you what you need.
09-10-2013, 05:41 AM
Some people make there mods incompatible with loli mods D:
09-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Ah the way I got around that, was using the killable children mod. It removes the 'child' tag from the child races, and although the sex addict mod said something like 'Some mods remove the child tag, so we check for two tags, one of which is child, so this can't be used on child mods' I loaded up the killable children and it was super happy loli time for me Big Grin
09-10-2013, 05:51 AM
That does wierd things like giving kids breasts though doesn't it?
09-10-2013, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 06:00 AM by Keegan101.)
Not for me... I'm using the dimonized UNP female body, and COTS flat edition. I saw some of the pictures posted in the COTS thread and refused to be put off as I knew it was possible somehow. The only issues I've encountered are a discolouration of the forehead on my CK created characters (the head meshes are smaller, so when trying to put mod hair on them they cause the mesh to be altered slightly to fit, but I fixed that by upping the interpolation values on the forehead.dds file in the CK for each actor. The other problem is the renowned dark face bug on the vanilla children (Dorthe, Lucia, Babette, etc) My fix was found in the apachii sky hair for npcs mod, they have a couple files that sort out the vanilla people and prevent dark face. On custom characters you can use the ctrl + F4 method to remove the darkness.

EDIT: When I say 'vanilla people' I'm not being ever so slightly completely racist Tongue
09-11-2013, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 08:45 AM by Kogashuko.)
I really should try the pc version of skyrim.
I've got the ps3 one and I've earned every trophy so, kinda want to mess around with some of these mods.

Edit: I got the children of skyrim mod, that the one your using?
09-25-2013, 06:05 AM
~Goes to play skyrim~

Thanks jerk i was just getting over my addiction and here you come...

Big Grin
09-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Please someone upload a already setup folder with this; i need a excuse to pl-fap to skyrim

Self Proclaimed Lolicon Since 1998.
My loli btsync:
AIMFJSZQ4QXGKCEEHFOLLVQT5JS7AOS2T
Side Collection on Loli Images. about 17gb and 28,709 images
09-25-2013, 08:24 PM
It doesn't work this way o,o
10-08-2013, 04:05 AM
I try to avoid this place, I play skyrim for 1 day, and end up here again... fate gh==hmm?

10-08-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:I try to avoid this place, I play skyrim for 1 day, and end up here again... fate gh==hmm?
you can only run for so long. Awesome
10-09-2013, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 09:05 PM by Master.)

Fun time..Awesomeblushing

10-10-2013, 06:03 PM
umm...me want
12-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Here is a handy little guide for everyone i just found
(best part is it gives a patch that allows loli animations with sexlab mod)

Also the loli tumblr are those just frozen pics or are the screenshots of animations from a sex mod? Like the beast pics for example they seem like simple pose's.

Also if any of the pics in the thread are from animations, how did you get the actors aligned so well, cause even when my skyrim does the animations with loli actors it looks like crap cause they aren't aligned.

Anyway here is the guide im talking about its new and updating still so keep your eye on it. http://lolicon.legacywaste.org/
12-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Thats great, i shoild play that Game finaly too ^^ But i will create a Cute little Boy Smile

I am not dead you can´t loot me yet
12-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Some are yes from still pose animations, like the monsters. But most are actually full sex animations ;D
Lots of fun watching.

Some sample ones from my collection Tongue