Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Zombies] What would you do in this situation?
Highschool of the Dead.
Bet everyone who has seen it knows which scene I'm talking about now Tongue

I would most likely do the same as the girl who kicked her best friend in the face. I would want to try and live through it of course.
I would feel like a shit afterwards and probably cry a lot, but at least I would be alive.

And I'm pretty sure most in this world would do the same. Survival instinct kicking in so.
But unfortunatly, karma is a bitch Tongue
Id want to live and whatnot, but knowing how non-athletic I am, Id probably die a horrible death at the hands of many many zombies. And knowing my luck, id be the one who ran into them inside a building and be unable to move from having no breath.
The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
(11-12-2014, 12:00 AM)Saiin Wrote:  Id want to live and whatnot, but knowing how non-athletic I am, Id probably die a horrible death at the hands of many many zombies.  And knowing my luck, id be the one who ran into them inside a building and be unable to move from having no breath.

Hehe it would probably end that way with me too Tongue
Overweight and all that crap Tongue
In effect, I'd do the same.
But I'd rather have a horrified face and say "I'm sorry Toshini... You need to let me go." And force her to let me go in the most humane way possible, probably not kicking her in the face.

She was dead the moment she was caught, and me being dead as well is likely to be worse for mankind than me surviving this one. I wish she would not suffer cruelly, but there's no preventing it, she's about to be eaten alive anyway. There's little I can do for her last moments, and I have little time. The best to do is to not show additional cruelty. No time for words of comfort.

Also, I'd die shortly after. I'm not cut for survival. But I'll have tried my best.
i'd die...horrifically...
Since she is bitten means their is no hope for her survival, so i would probaly do the same although not lose time speaking instead getting the HELL out of there. Then all that is left is finding a cloak and sunglasses and hunting down some freaking zombies. Baddass style Cool

.....Will probaly only last for one day though Tongue
Conquering the world one loli at a time  
Welp. I'd not have been running with her in the first place. Have called in sick for the whole week previous as I prepared for the apocolypse, as I keep an eye on the news for that sort of thing. (No, I don't -expect- zombies to become a reality, but am not opposed to keeping a watch for them. Or aliens. Or world spanning plagues of a more viral nature.)

Forced to choose between trying to help (with them already bit) and ditching? Destroy their head to prevent zombification.
If you have to wonder why you're here, it be better if you weren't here at all.
well with her in that situation yeah let her die and get out of there as fast as possible.

with a loli on your hand in that situation? evolve to the nextgeneration superhuman and kill everything that comes near to ma cute loli girl that im gonna protect the hell out of !

huahh hulk protect, hulk nice to girl huah!
Ich bin aus Deutschland also sprich mich gerne auf deutsch an wenn du möchtest :3

-i tolerate everything so talk away im happy to speak with ya :3-
Gather all my useful supplies, gather all the food I can get, I'll steal a boat, go to the a deserted island, make a shelter out of the resources of the island, Live there for life or until the zombie outbreak calms down
well that might not happen to me as every single man have to go through National Service(it's something like joining the army). So in case of any national emergencies, all man will be deployed to the army bases and we have to set up defences and stuff like that. So if a Zombie outbreak happens i will die with guns blazing.
I'm a conscript so I'd probably be among the first ones to be eaten, judging by how it goes in all those zombie movies. In that specific choice? I'd leave them and get out of there.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1009]
(11-12-2014, 10:44 PM)Higur-San Wrote:  Forced to choose between trying to help (with them already bit) and ditching? Destroy their head to prevent zombification.

That would be my first choice. But I expect in the beginning of the outbreak, I wouldn't have a suitable weapon readily available. I don't go to work with my sword. (And back to school, I did go weekly with my swords, but wooden swords. Not suitable to destroy heads quickly.)
I would refer back to my past military training & find a place to survive, along with being well armed and having plenty of provisions. I am more than capable of surviving anywhere & more than able to defend myself.

I am a well trained survivalist.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=380]
first I would bug in for as long as I can if worse comes to worse id bug out
I'd stand there baffled at the sheer scientific implausibility, impossibility and inexplicability of the existence of zombies in the understanding of the present scientific community, while being eaten alive.

And during my final moments, laying bleeding on the ground, devoured alive by these reality defying entities, I would still ponder on what esoteric recondite arcana could have spawned such aberrations, deviating from the laws of physics, biology and the universe as a whole.

Pretty lively final moments, I'd say.
[Image: tumblr_moc2hdIJZE1sp3mbro1_500.gif]
Try to get her out, notice it isimpossible; Figure some quirky way out; Can't find it; Get away; Hang myself.
I'm  R y n d i k a on skype (without dashes.) I don't bite if you want to chitchat. Angel
This song is pretty much my whole mindset regarding oncoming threats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSMYWQ2jh8
I'm pretty well trained with a sword and knife, and I always carry a concealed weapon(Yes I am licensed),
so in this situation, I'd probably have killed the immediate threat, assessed her condition, and if she's already too far infected
shoot her in the head, otherwise let her have some final words, then shoot her in the head.

Though knowing my luck the antidote would be available the next day and it takes at least 3 for the infection to take over.
Woops!
My secondary thoughts on this: (Skip to about 1:09 or so.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-m4jEY-Ns
If you have to wonder why you're here, it be better if you weren't here at all.
(11-18-2014, 09:30 AM)Higur-San Wrote:  My secondary thoughts on this: (Skip to about 1:09 or so.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw-m4jEY-Ns

Classy..